RE: [oletrucks] Heater Control Valve

To: "RonaldGivens" <RonaldGivens@msn.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heater Control Valve
From: "dph55@pdq.net" <dph55@PDQ.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:30:22 -0500
You can take a piece of the correct size of heater hose connected to both
sides of the unit and put a pipe tee in it with a bushing down to a schraeder
air fitting and put 20 or 25 psi pressure on it and dunk it under water and
look for bubbles. It works real well on heater cores.

Dave Handley
51 GMC 5 window