Re: [oletrucks] Bob A.- wheels and Huck parts

To: Gary Perry <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bob A.- wheels and Huck parts
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:10:56 -0600
Gary, there should also be a ring that over the lug studs between the wheel
and the lug nuts. This will distribute the torque over a greater area. I
have a 51 and a 54 two ton and have different inside diameters. One of my
wheels, somebody took a torch to it to make the small ID fit where a large
ID should be.