RE: [oletrucks] Signature

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Signature
From: Robert Horvick <rhorvick@GreatPlains.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:23:08 -0500
One additional thought on signatures - I commonly use them for common
program supports multiple signatures - set your real signature as the
default and then when you want to place some text which you find yourself
typing often - the exact same way - just create a new signature with that
text and insert it instead.

And for those who recall the "good ole days" of using the function keys to
perform these tasks - apparently Microsoft has decided it owns the top row
of your keyboard now ... just about every function key does something in
Windows by default (F1, for example, is the "online help" key in most
Windows(R)(tm)(c) systems).

Best of luck,

Robert Horvick
Fargo ND