Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks: Engine and trans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks: Engine and trans
From: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 05:24:39 -0700
I didn't see a name attached to the person in Spokane with the parts. I made a
post a couple months ago, so I'm assuming it's me.

If anyone needs parts I stil have the tranny, rear w/ torque tube, and some 216
parts. Let me know what you need and we can strike a deal.
---

Dave P
'51 project
'53 part-time project