[oletrucks] three screws out and guage cluster still stuck?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] three screws out and guage cluster still stuck?
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 19:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
Quickie:  in my '57 I removed the three screws that hold in the chrome
bezel around the V guage cluster and it still won't budge.  I suspect need
to remove something else to get access to the temp guage.

While driving home from Olympia WA to Portland this afternoon, the temp
guage went from happy middle to far LEFT.  Yes it was telling my my engine
was freezing up.  Fortunately, I wasn't fooled, and realized its some
electrical problem and not a flux in the universal laws of thermodynamics.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com