[oletrucks] engine opinions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] engine opinions
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 14:25:13 CDT
I have my choice between a tpi 350 or a smallblock 400.  I know I can make
about 450 hp with the 400.  I want an engine that is about 20% driver 80%
fun.  Does anyone have an idea of about how much hp a tpi 350 would make
with a decent amount of modification.  I'm sure it would do a lot better on
gas mileage.  The question is, is the tradeoff of cubic inches and old
technology worth newer technology and probably less power.

Thanks
Justin
55 2nd rod
OKC, OK