Re: [oletrucks] motor mounts don't fit

To: jduncanson@crosswinds.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] motor mounts don't fit
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 20:49:39 EDT
You don't mention what year/model you have but there are different motor
mounts for 3/4 vs 1/2 ton at least in the AD years. I don't recall which
vendor I ordered from but they sent the wrong ones. They claim they were
right but I know I have a 3/4 ton and I compared them to the old ones before
trying to install. I'd bet the "other" version will fit.

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 5/3/2000 1:54:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,