Re: [oletrucks] California DMV registration

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] California DMV registration
From: "La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 16:31:16 -0700
The other issue though in CA is that some trucks (like mine) use the stamped
number on the engine block as the VIN on Reg and Pink Slips. Sometimes it
can be a hassle to change that. I am sure many remember a thread along those
lines a year or so ago.

All The Best!

George La Fountaine
Granada Hills, CA