Re: [oletrucks] Don't necessarily trust new name brand parts

To: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Don't necessarily trust new name brand parts
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 22:58:51 EDT
Dear Mark,
    I bought a '99 300M last August.  The rings didn't seat, was burning oil
and white smoking after two weeks of use.  To a long story short, they ended
up giving me a new 2000.  So far  so good.  You just never know.  Our family
has had Chrysler products for years, my great uncles were dealers, Dad worked
in sales.  I traded my Dodge Ram 1500 SLT for it.  That's how I ended up
getting my '50 Chevy.  You've just gotta have a truck.

Jon Callahan, Champaign/Urbana, IL (Intersection of I-57, I-74, I-72)
1950 Chevy 3100 (Dad's)
1982 Honda Silverwing (Dad's)
1994 Dodge Intrepid (Daughter #2)
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse (Son)