[oletrucks] engine choice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] engine choice
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 11:36:12 CDT
Thanks for all of your opinions.

I think I'll go with the 400.  I looked up the modifications that were
posted.  I knew it would be expensive, but man.  It would be at least a 3000
investment after I got the engine + any "landmines".  The 400 buildsheet
that I'm going to use is about $1500 complete.  If I do crack a block, I
have junkyard connections.  For no more miles than I'll put on it, the gas
mileage will probably just have to come with the territory.  Thanks again,
especially for the cost estimates.

Respectifully,
Justin
55 2nd rod