[oletrucks] 57 extended cab 4x4

To: "The world's best trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 extended cab 4x4
From: Greg St Pierre <gstpierr@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone:

I saw the neatest custom 57 pickup this weekend in Gladstone, OR.   I
talked with the owner (Duffy) and he had done a lot of work on this
truck.  He took the back half of a big window 57 GMC cab and grafted it on
to his 57 chev cab.  He put in a rear jump seat and a Mazda
sunroof.  Also, he put a 91 Chev box on the back and set the whole body on
a 79 1-ton 4x4 frame.  He is currently in the process of body
work.  Anyway, it was really slick.  Just goes to show us what we can do
with our imagination and some elbow grease!

Regards,

Greg St. Pierre
'55 Task 4x4ce

"Keepin the dream alive"