[oletrucks] Help!! I need a tranny bad for a Non-chevy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Help!! I need a tranny bad for a Non-chevy
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:18:08 EDT
Ok, i'm openning myself up for some hounding but here it goes.  My F@rd
ranger transmission went out this morning, so what i am looking for is a 93
Ranger 5spd transmission it good condition.  Also, if anyone out there knows
what tranny's will work, i mean what years will interchange, i will
appreciate it.  My appologies to the list for a non-chevy or non-classic
question.  Thanks in advanced.

Hudak
1 broken 93 Spl@sh