[oletrucks] OK Swap Meet

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] OK Swap Meet
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:21:04 EDT
This weekend (12-14 May) is the spring Chickasha, Oklahoma swap meet at the
Rodeo Grounds.  Chickasha is about 25 miles south of Oklahoma City.  Take the
north exit off I-44 to get the the fairgrounds.  The fall meet is great,
spring is a little smaller, but still usually lots of Chevy truck stuff
there.  I'll be there on Saturday scouting out a few things I still need for
my '48.  Anyone else going?

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX