Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank relocation

To: ChevTruk53@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank relocation
From: Lee Glenn <lglenn@webslnger.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:55:07 -0500
I just ordered a stainless steel underbed one from 'Van' at Fat Fendered Rod
Shop
today!  I have a 1949 Chevy 3600 and he asked me to measure the frame rails in
order to get a good fit.  I didn't know this but the 3600 has narrower bed rails
than the 3100.  Anyway, I should have it in about 2-1/2 weeks.  I opted for a
vented model for $50 more.  (A total of $450).  My hat's off to Van for taking
so
much time with me.

-Lee