Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Palamino

To: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Palamino
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:23:21 -0400
Roger,

It is my understanding that GMC made a 1957 truck called a Palamino and it
was used as a concept vehicle and never produced.  I also spent quite some
time looking for this vehicle a couple of years ago.  Supposably it is in a
GMC museum somewhere in the Detroit area, but I have not been able to
locate it.

Let me know if you have any success.

Jim V.

At 02:52 PM 5/15/00 Monday -0500, ROGER GLEASON wrote:
>Anyone ever heard of a truck called a palamino? I thought they made
>them out of the el camino probably of the GMC vintage... Let me know
>what you know.
>
>Rogerg
>51-3100 AD Huckster
>Lisbon, Connecticut

Jim V. - '58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Automatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles