Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Palamino

To: dcvjrv@flashcom.net, rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Palamino
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:41:39 EDT
It was more of a "show truck" than a concept by GMC that showcased the 1957
styling.  The one styling point that was on the Palomino that did make it into
production in '57 (but on the Chevy) was the chrome & painted bed trim.  The
GMC Palomino had it on the upper edge of the bed, whereas the production
version on the Chevy was moved down a bit.  GMC had a picture of this truck on
their website back in '96 or '97, and I printedit out.  Pretty sharp!!!

Roger Roslowski
Lawrenceville, NJ
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)

In a message dated Mon, 15 May 2000  7:36:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,