Re: [oletrucks] '49 Chevy Frame exchange

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>, "Scott Jilek" <srjilek@stthomas.edu>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '49 Chevy Frame exchange
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:16:00 -0500
this past week end I went to the Carlisle event near Bloomington I saw a 52
ad on an s-10 frame even the dashboard was used the guy wants 13,000 for it
the truck was very well done with full documentation of the build up if any
one is interested I will provide his phone #
Bill 53 3600 hot rod
Chicago,Ill.
My Website
www.hotrodstogo.com
"Give a man a fish,he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat
and drink beer all day"