Re: [oletrucks] '49 Chevy Frame exchange

To: "Scott Jilek" <srjilek@stthomas.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '49 Chevy Frame exchange
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:43:54 -0400
Scott, if you can hold off for a day or so, I'll try and climb under my 1996
S-10 and take some
frame measurements.  Trouble is, my son drives it to school and he gets home
about the time I'm
leaving for work (3 PM) and I don't get home until 1:30 AM, so I might have to
wait a few days for
the chance to do this.  I have a day off on Thursday, so maybe I can do it
then.  I have my own 53
3100 frame with the cab and bed removed, so I can take various measurements
there as well and put
them up for comparison.  Hang in there a bit and I'll do some investigation.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project
72 Chevy Malibu