[oletrucks] Tail light hookup

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tail light hookup
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:12:33 -0500
I just received my new halogen light kits from Juliano's, and am having a
problem.  The tail lights that I am replacing have 3 wires, for tail light,
stop light and blinker.  The new ones have 2 wires.  Juliano's tells me that
the stop light and blinker wires both go to the halogen bulb, and are wired
together.  When I hook them up this way, the blinkers work, but when I step
on the brake, the blinkers stop blinking.  Anyone know where I'm going
wrong?

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)