Re:Re: [oletrucks] 6 volt TF GMC

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Re: [oletrucks] 6 volt TF GMC
From: "Joseph Szwed" <szwedj@viagate.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:35:09 -0400
I have to agree with Tim, maybe the rest of the guys equipment was
all 6 volt at the time so he switched his 12 volt truck to 6 volt.
Farmers are not only creative but thrifty too.  I know one operation
that seemed to get buy with just one or two batteries.  They just
kept swapping them to what ever tractor or vehicle was needed at the time.

Joe Szwed
Stockton, NJ