RE: [oletrucks] Harbor Freight - Shop Around...

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Harbor Freight - Shop Around...
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 21:52:20 -0700
I have found the same discrepancy, however if you show them the ad either
from the magazine or their web site, they will honor the lowest price. One
time I was buying an engine stand, the store had it for $69.00 and the web
site had it for $55.00, I printed the ad from their web site and they gave
me the lowest price at the store.

Antonio,
'53 3100
Cameron Park, CA