RE: [oletrucks] 6 volt TF GMC

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 6 volt TF GMC
From: "Ron Ramirez" <ron@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 18:23:21 -0500
Am trying to post this again, I was unable to post to the list last night...

Yes. There is a guy in this area who has the most beautiful, original 1956
GMC Task-Force there is around. And it is six volt. He has restored this
truck 100% original and swears the 6 volt battery is correct.

P.S. to see a picture of this truck, point your browser to:

http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/rramirez/vehicles/images/56gmc.jpg

Last fall, I took a series of photos of this truck and will post them as
soon as I possibly can.
--
Ron Ramirez - ron@philcoradio.com - Providence, KY
http://www.philcoradio.com (New site coming soon!)