Re: [oletrucks] Rear end replacement

To: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end replacement
From: J and M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:33:17 -0700
Classic Performance Products sells 2" wide spring perches for $39.95 a
pair.  http://classicperform.com/  I had mine TIG welded. Great advise on
checking the axles! Thanks, Jim. Every 60's-70's rearend I looked at, (6 in
all) had bad axles. I ended up having a 12 bolt posi custom made to allow
12" tires to fit under 3" wider fenders without tubbing the bed. I would of
had to buy new axles anyway.   -Jeff

Jeff Street
Seattle, WA
'55-2 short/step "Street's rod-project"