[oletrucks] !951 GMC rims for sale

Subject: [oletrucks] !951 GMC rims for sale
From: WILHELM GORDON <gvwilhelm@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 22:13:14 -0600
I have 6 rims from my 1951 GMC that are available if any restorers out
there are interested.  I don't know what they are worth so make me an
offer?  They are 16 x 6.  They have the riveted clips for the hub caps
and there is very light surface rust on the back side of the rim.  I'm
located in Calgary, Alberta.

I could E-mail a picture if anyone is interested.

Gordon Wilhelm