Re: [oletrucks] Re:Towing - I lied

To: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:Towing - I lied
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:18:07 -0700
Glad you were able to bring your new project home.  Yes, I was one of the
many who said to lie because I knew it would fit because I've towed my 50
around with my 70 on more than one occasion with no problems.  Looks to be
pretty complete!  What are your plans on a build-up?

Joe Garcia
1950 Chevrolet 3100
1950 Willys Jeepster
1970 Chevy