[oletrucks] 216 part needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 216 part needed
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 21:15:16 EDT
I was about to finish the "disguise" of my 235 by adding a 216 valve cover
when if found one of the two hold down bolts threads were damaged very badly.
 This is the bolt with 3/8" 16 threads on the bottom and 3/8" 24 threads on
the top.  It holds down the rocker arm assembly and protrudes through the
valve cover to hold it down.  If any of your have one of these just lying
around, ping me off list please.  Thanks.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX