[oletrucks] Engine/Tranny shipping???

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine/Tranny shipping???
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:13:48 -0700
Hi all,

I have found an original 55-1 Hydramatic still hooked to the engine and
crossmember.

The problem is it's in Arizona and I'm in Florida.

The beauty of this one is that it's COMPLETE and its for an open driveline.

The question is: How can I have this sucker shipped cross country while
still assembled? It probably weighs 1000 lbs.

The seller says he can strap it to a pallet (or2!).

Failing that, are there any list members out west that are vacationing
to Florida anytime soon and want to make some extra money hauling this
monster :-)

Thanks for any help.
John