[oletrucks] Creating a tandem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Creating a tandem
From: "Guy Whelan" <guywhelan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:25:04 CDT
Hello to all on this list,
This is my first posting (I just found this last night)

Now on to my question/story. I have a 53 GMC 3/4 Ton "Bubba" as he is
lovingly called, with a homemade flatbed that I have been driving for 12
years and recently aquired a bucket of rust 52 Chevy 3600 and was
contemplating converting my 53 over to a tandem car hauler using the rear
axel from the 52. Has any one ever undertaken such a task or know of someone
who has, or even seen any thing like what I'm talking about?

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy Whelan