RE: [oletrucks] Restoration Tips

To: <KJB768@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Restoration Tips
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 14:10:23 -0400
Welcome to the list.  As best as I can tell there are two of us out there.
One is from Florida (Jack from Winter Park) and I am in New Hampshire.
There is sometimes someone on the list from Maryland that may have a 46?

I have been at it for about 6 months and have a running 46.  It will need a
lot of work but I am learning as I go.  I as well as anyone on this list
would be happy to help.  That is why we are all here.  As far a specific
41-46 questions I will default to the lost.  There is a lot of knowledge and
most of it can be applied to whatever you are doing.

Good Luck and let me know what you are looking for!

Jim House