RE: [oletrucks] Re: fiberglass fenders?

To: "'JGWolford@aol.com'" <JGWolford@aol.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: fiberglass fenders?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:20:09 -0500
I have glass fenders on my 57 GMC.  I couldn't find a decent
driver's side rear fender that did not have a cut-out for a
spare when I was ready to paint, so I bought a set of glass
fenders from one of the advertisers in the back of the
truck mags.  Don't remember which one, but if you need
references let me know and I'll look up my receipts.  I do
remember that they were in Tennessee and that they made the
parts themselves.

I'm very happy with the way they look, but don't believe
anyone who says that they come "ready to paint".