Re: [oletrucks] Concept LV Acrylic Urethane by PPG

To: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>, "Old Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Concept LV Acrylic Urethane by PPG
From: "La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:11:04 -0700
Hi Whitney!
Hi all,
If you have paint questions there is an awesome website that offers advise and
products to do it yourselfers and pro's alike. Check this link and look through
some of the links. If you don't see what you want, ask a question there. The
only place I have seen where the people are almost as nice as here.
http://www.autobodystore.com/cgi-bin/config.pl

All The Best!

George La Fountaine
Granada Hills, CA