Re: [oletrucks] dead 49

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn6@airmail.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dead 49
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:21:57 -0500
WERE IS COPPELL,TX.

I had a problem sorrta like that one time I would pop and bang
going up hill run just fine down hill
found out the lobe's on the cam were going flat changing the
timing (somehow) but I changed the came and It cured my
sputter and cough, do you think after sputtering and coughing
something broke Distributor gear timing gear or something
I don't know but I do hope you get fixed

HooT_58
Jefferson,TX.