Re: [oletrucks] HYDROVAC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HYDROVAC
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:04:10 EDT
Original power brake units are pretty rare; if the truck is pretty much
stock, restore the power brake unit and keep it on.

If it's a modified truck anyway, upgrade and sell the power brake unit to
someone who runs a stocker. . .hmmm. . .I might even be interested. . .

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN