Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:37:04 -0400
Stephen, look at the selection of wheels that frequently show up in Harbor
Freight.  I bought a set
of 4 that are inflatable, 2 on solid casters, 2 on swivel casters, about 6" in
diamater, and I use
them on a homemade cart that holds my truck body while it's off the frame.  It
works great on uneven
surfaces (lawn, etc.) and sounds like what you'd need for a welding cart.  Last
time I checked, the
wheels were going for about 8-10 bucks apiece.

That's interesting info on Hobart.  I had not heard that.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project