Re: [oletrucks]

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <350chevy@usa.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:28:28 -0500
Show is in Jenks, OK (Yes, just south of Tulsa).  It starts Friday night,
8/25/2000, with a cruise from the host hotel (Hilton @ 7902 South Lewis,
St., Tulsa) to Sonic @ 6:45pm.  Show is Saturday in downtown Jenks.  Ends
with Saturday night ice cream social at host hotel.  Email me, with snail
mail address, for copies of entry forms, if interested.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX