Re: [oletrucks]

To: "Dale Withroder" <dale@pro-mentoring.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:27:34 -0500
Correct me if I'm wrong here.

1. You don't need to pull the fenders off of the bedsides unless you just
want to handle less weight when you pull the bed off the frame (my
recommendation).
2. You don't need to pull the running boards either, but you DO need to
unbolt the ends of the running boards from the fronts of the rear fenders
(whether you take the fenders off of the bedsides first or with the bed).
The
fenders also have support rods (at the bottom) running to the frame (I
think), that will need to be disconnected.  I have seen beds removed with
the fenders left in place, but they look vulnerable to me (not much holding
them in place, once the bedsides are removed).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX