[oletrucks] Any help with M/C - Geyser!

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Any help with M/C - Geyser!
From: jm <jmanski@orednet.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:35:11 -0700
Just rebuilt the 54 2-ton master cylinder. During the brake bleeding
process, I would return to the M/C to keep cylinder full and when I go
to remove filler cap, I have a geyser effect straight up about 2 feet
with a thin stream for about 5 seconds,  seems to be coming out of the
smaller of the 2
holes that sends brake fluid to the piston. Whats up #1?

Also with cap on and pumping brake to build pressure I can see fluid
coming out of the 2 vent holes in the filler cap. The MC isn't too
full.  Whats up #2?

Jonathan
54 6100 Chevy dump
53 1/2 Chevy p/u