[oletrucks] '55/1 for sale...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '55/1 for sale...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:16:03 EDT
Hey list...

I found this ad in today's Trenton Times (Trenton, New Jersey) newspaper:

Chevy NAPCO 4x4 Pickup 1955 -- 1st Series, Short bed, 4spd, original. $6000
(609) 259-9126

I have not seen this vehicle, nor do I know anything more about it other than
what I typed above.  By the phone number, it should be located in the
Princeton NJ area (Mercer County).  Please do not email me about this truck;
I'm just passing the information along.

Roger Roslowski, Jr.
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ