Re: [oletrucks] fuse box location

To: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fuse box location
From: Don Hartman <dhartman@sunvalley.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:06:09 -0600
yo Keith-  That happens to be exactly where the fuse box goes.  If you look
under the hood, pretty high up, right side, (drivers side) there are two
holes where the stock fuse block attaches (from under the dash, but this is
the easiest way to find the holes).  Some came with, others without, but
all I've ever seen had the holes pre-drilled.  You can get the stock fuse
block from LMC or almost anywhere, and it mounts up and works just fine.
If you have trouble locating the holes, LMK and I'll get a more specific
description for you.  I could also take some digital pics for you.  Good luck!

Don
'55 2nd DeLuxe
'59 GMC Burb