Re: [oletrucks] fuse box location

To: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fuse box location
From: "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:02:18 -0400
I used the complete harness from an '81 Chevy pickup I cut out the firewall
on the left and have the smaller fuses . I can get you the exact
measurements tomorrow as I will be doing the left kickpanel..It even has
room on the firewall for the brake booster.
Jimmy Whitley
Reynolds, Ga.
55 2nd series
doodle@flintemc.net