[oletrucks] Front fender Bra's

To: "Karl Lutes" <lutes@fuse.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front fender Bra's
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:26:41 -0700
I used to think the same way about not wanting to put one on my truck
either.  But after investing more money then I care to admit not to mention
the countless hours in block sanding until my arm was about to fall off I
chose to invest in the added protection, besides the black bra compliments
my white paint with red sunset pearl.  See I like to go up against the high
dollar  trucks built by shops now and again "kind of matching my skills
against there's" and to have a chance against the trailer queens "mines a
driver' I had to protect the paint for my piece of mind and judging
purposes.  Besides why would you not want to take every conceivable
precaution to protect your vehicle against road rash or more?

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/