Re: [oletrucks] Start saving $'s, SSR Chevy truck ( 53 chevy, 2003 body

To: GremlinGTs@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Start saving $'s, SSR Chevy truck ( 53 chevy, 2003 body ) com...
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 05:54:16 EDT
> It is based, so the little blurb stated, on
>  the 1953 Chevy truck, and it looks like it, from the front grille.

I wonder if the guy writing the  blurb knows the 53 was based on the 47?  I
suspect this adveritsing  was based on those well publicized 53 Danbury Mint
models.  Will the general public think all AD trucks are 53s?  In a hundred
years will people think the AD truck run was from 1953 to 2003?
Bob ADler