Re: [oletrucks] SSR Chevy truck based on S-10, v-8 option...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] SSR Chevy truck based on S-10, v-8 option...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:06:31 EDT
 I left out of my previous first message, that the truck will be based on an
updated S-10 chassis , with the possibility of a v-8 option, and they're even
thinking about a soft-top version as well. So it'd be the first S-10 based
truck to EVER have a v-8 in it, rather than a v-6 . Sounds like the bean
counters have been put in their place for once, and the "car people" at GM
are getting to make the decisions this time. 'Bout time!

Jerry