[oletrucks] Carlisle All Truck Nats...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Carlisle All Truck Nats...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:54:48 EDT
Hey list...

I got home late last night from the Carlisle (PA) All Truck Nationals.  Saw
some pretty great looking Chevy & GMC trucks there, like:  '56 GMC 100
Stepside with NAPCO 4WD (all original), '57 Chevy 3100 Stepside with the
factory 4WD (restored, for sale, $25k obo),  '55/2 GMC 100 Stepside (ground
up restoration), '46 Chevy (sold and was being towed away when I saw it),
'59 Chevy 3600 Apache Flatbed Dual Rear Wheel 4WD (ground up restoration),
'58 GMC Suburban (for sale, $9000 obo), a host of AD and TF hot rods, '55
Chevy Cameo (all original, good condition, and for sale), and numerous other
'50s, '60s & '70s Chevy & GMC trucks, either for sale or being showed off.
Sorry, I have no pictures to share, maybe another lister here had taken a
digital camera and will post some.  I am a recently new National Chevy & GMC
Truck Association member, so I stopped by the NCGTA/Pickups 'n Panels In
Print tent and met with Jim Knight (maybe he'll have pictures in a future
issue).  Just wanted to share this with all you listers, and to let you know
that after yesterday my fiancee said that after we get married next year I
can begin to look for a truck of my own!!!

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)