Re: [oletrucks] Brake pull (head scratcher of the week)

To: vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake pull (head scratcher of the week)
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:28:47 -0600
I would inspect all the brake pipes by disconnectoning the lines at both ends
and blow through it. If there is a restriction in the line, you will know it.
Also, I have seen where a wheel cylinder was not completely frozen, but would
only function a
little. Either because of pitting and the fluid bypasses the cylinder's rubber
piston seal or one of the pistons move and the other does not. I would do a
closer inspection of those cylinders. Ten years can do a lot of hidden damage.