Re: [oletrucks] Shipping big items

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shipping big items
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:31:37 -0500
Thanks for the compliments. The old equation for projects is experience +
money + effort=project done. When you don't have enough of one element you
need to increase another. In my case I'm throwing more money at it. Just to
keep things in perspective, we bought the truck in August of  '96. So what
I'm saying, in four years you could save enough to spend what we're spending
now.

I believe the firewall and floor was around $450. There are very detailed
instructions. After reading them I realized I didn't have enough of the
first element and needed to increase number two. Before you cut out the old
firewall you need to weld support pieces to the bottom of the cab. The whole
thing sounded too complicated for me but I needed to have it done because
someone had cut the firewall to make an HEI distributor fit!
Terry Beynon
'55-1 3100
'51 Suburban
Chicago IL