[oletrucks] Stopped by the police

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Stopped by the police
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:28:11 -0500
Driving home just now I was pulled over by the local police just as I was
about to exit the interstate.  Had my license ready, asked what was wrong,
and he asked what I was doing driving this truck on the freeway.  I asked if
there  was some reason why I shouldn't, and he said yes, this truck is too
nice to drive out here with all these crazy people.  Spent the next 20
minutes with his flashlight admiring my truck.  Turns out he is looking for
an old truck project for him and his son.

As we left, I told my wife I bet there's never been a Buick Park Avenue or a
Lincoln Town Car pulled over just for being a "cool ride."  I guess when you
got it, you got it!

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'56 3600 (hers)