Re: [oletrucks] 54-55 1st grill parts for sale

To: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54-55 1st grill parts for sale
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:29:23 -0500
Tim,

I might be interested in your grill parts -- my grill is in sad shape
and I'm thinking about modifying the stock grill, removing the nose, etc
to come up with something a little cleaner.  I'd be happy to pay
shipping for them plus whatevet it's worth for you to box or package
them up,

You can ping me off the list,

Paul Blosser
1954 3100