Re: [oletrucks] Tranny Problem?

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tranny Problem?
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:31:13 -0400
Mike, I don't know if this would cause the knocking, but did you get the torque
converter installed
correctly?  When you slip it over the tranny shaft, you usually need to shift
it back and forth a
bit to seat properly.  If I remember, it sort of "clunks" a couple times before
it is all the way
back onto the shaft.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project