[oletrucks] COE Panels

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] COE Panels
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:12:53 -0500
I have a 50 Chevy COE and need cowls patched. In past no one had such metal,
is this still so? Also, I remember seeing in some catalog the concave wide
"kickplate"
that's on AD cabs at bottom after opining the door. The floor stops at top
edge of it
and rubber seal for running boards goes on bottom of it. What is this called
and where
can I find one? I have to cut one for a p/up as COE doors are shorter at
bottom. Am I
wrong that I saw this? Can't remember which catalog I saw it in.
       Also, do you think I could make p/up front cab mounts work in COE?
Anyone
ever just use square or rectangle tubing to make these?

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)